Recent ISI inspection: Excellent rating for Educational Quality
We are delighted to have been rated “Excellent” for Educational Quality in both criteria:
student academic achievement and student personal development in the ISI compliance report, published on 12 December 2022. The key findings praise:
The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- More able pupils perform particularly well in public examinations
- Pupils from overseas rapidly acquire very good communication skills and technical language as a consequence of their application to study
- Pupils have excellent attitudes to learning
- Pupils carry out a very wide variety of independent work, both individually and collaboratively, to an exceptionally high standard
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils are confident, thoughtful and outward looking as a result of the supportive atmosphere of the community
- Pupils have an excellent understanding of the value of diversity and the worth of cultures from throughout the world because of the international nature of the community
- Pupils readily initiative activities and take on positions of responsibility
- For most pupils, opportunities to be physically healthy in terms of diet and exercise is good.
Recent full December 2022 report: view the full report.
Short visit report: view the report.
The previous inspection took place in 2018: view the full report.